HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new arrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:10 pm

O~O Morrigan sees this & kinda jumps back, fearing one of the crocs might lunge for her. She then began to slowlly approach Croc himself. <=/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Bindi sense another presence and looks behind her to see Morrigan. This catches the attention of Mauler and then Croc. "What are you doing awake" he asks Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Me? I couldn't sleep." <=/ Morrigan says as she walked beside Croc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Croc looks at Morrigan for a brief moment. "I may not be smart, but I can tell that your lying to me" he says to her. "I am not as easily deceived as I used to be and its best not to lie to me". "So what is keeping you up, Morrigan"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:59 pm

O.O "I'm not lying, I couldn't sleep, so I got up & heard a conversation between you & Angus." <=/ Morrigan says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:08 am

Croc had no idea that Morrigan was eavesdropping on Croc's previous conversation with Angus. Normally, if Croc found a person spying or eavesdropping on him or someone told him about it, they would have to face a terrible fate. However, Croc shows surprising restraint from someone that usually is violent by nature. "How much did you hear" he asks her wandering what she will say or do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 am

"I didn't hear much, but I heard enough." Morrigan says to Croc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am

Croc then realizes that she must have heard about what Angus and Croc had talked about before Croc left. Croc stands up while Bindi and Mauler still remain in their resting positions. "Tell me what you have to say then" says Croc. Croc doesn't seem angered but he does expect her next few words to include the word "Monster" or something on his appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 am

"I can tell you that I've felt the same way when I was young. I've spent most of my years alone with no one to call love like friends or family. All I had were bats. So I can feel your pain Croc. & I feel the same way towards you, I feel sorry for what you have to go through, keeping out of sight & people calling you 'monster' or 'freak.' Not me. I see something else when I look at you. You're not a monster Croc, to me, you're just sad & alone." Morrigan says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:48 am

Croc is very surprised by what he just heard and from a woman. No one has ever said anything that to him before...and Morrigan is right about him, he has very few friends. But she said something even more touching to him, she doesn't think he is a monster and she has feelings of love towards him despite his large and ferocious appearance. "You...you have an attraction to me" he asks her with surprise and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:55 am

Morrigan hears Croc & nods, "Yeah. Might sound a bit silly, but....I kinda do." <; ) she says with a great smile placed upon her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 am

Croc does something he hasn't done in years...he smiles though it is a toothy grin, it is a smile. Croc doesn't know what to say now. He wants to say something to Morrigan, but he can't get to grips with what to say. Bindi and Mauler watch the two during their conversation despite not understanding what they have been saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 am

Morrigan said  nothing else as she continued to smile, looking out at the night sky. <=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 am

Croc looks up at the sky as well knowing that Morrigan is doing the same. "You enjoy the night sky" he says to her. "I can't blame you". He sits back down and Bindi moves over a little. "Want to sit against me" Croc asks Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 am

Morrigan hears Croc & nods as she scoots closer to Croc, groaning a bit from the pain of her foot, but not too much. Soon enough, she lays her head on Crocs large, muscular arm, looking at the night sky, still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:10 am

Croc looks down at a woman who not only understand him, but also wants to have something special with him. He says nothing, he just looks back up at the nighttime sky and enjoys something he has never had before. Behind them, Angus and Copperhead stand and watch the two. Angus smiles and says quietly to himself "Well done, old boy" before he and Copperhead lay down as well. Angus takes a drink of whiskey and sits quietly watching his big friend in a happy state of mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 am

Morrigan remained beside Croc as she had her head layed upon his arm, looking up at the night sky. Soon enough, her Dilophosaurus, Felicia, slowlly made her approach, laying down beside her master & fell asleep with her head laying on Morrigan's lap. -3-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 am

Croc sees Felicia come up and fall asleep with Morrigan. Croc thinks to himself that maybe now he can have a better life with this attractive yet villainous young woman by his side. He doesn't feel any pain inside him right now and he thinks to himself "Perhaps there is a God looking down on me".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 am

As she looked in the night sky with Croc, Morrigan's hand slowly came down & landed gentlly on top if his massive hand. Soon, she yawns herself, finally becoming sleepy. -3-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 am

Croc feels the soft hand of Morrigan fall on top of his hand. He looks down and sees that she is starting to fall asleep, something that no other woman has done while in his presence. He then sees Angus and Copperhead out of the corner of his eye. Angus holds up his whiskey bottle with a smile and Croc nods with a faint smile, knowing that this could change his life forever. He then turns back and looks up at the stars as they twinkle and shine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Soon enough, after a few minutes, Morrigan falls asleep on Croc's arm, snoozing away with her new friend. -3-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Eventually, Croc has fallen asleep as well. Angus and Copperhead too have fallen asleep after a long night. In time, the sun will rise again and a new day will begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Morrigan & Feleicia continued to sleep the night away. For Morrigan, it was a tough evening for her as she was hurt by the Saltwater Crocodile. She hopes her ankle will heal soon. -3-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Morning Arrives

Hours later, the sun begins to rise up over the territory of Killer Croc. Despite the rising sun, it seems like the dinosaurs and the people are still sleeping in without being bothered. Croc is laying on his back with his arm being used like a large pillow for Morrigan. Angus is passed out sleeping on the side of Copperhead while Bindi and Mauler are curled around themselves sleeping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 am

Morrigan remained asleep beside Croc, laying on his massive arm.
Felicia was laying on top of Croc, using him as a bed. Soon, she was the very first to wake up. She opens her eyes & yawns, standing up & surveys the surroundings. She gentlly leaps off of Croc without waking him up to go have a sip of water from the nearby swamps. Making sure no crocodiles were watching before drinking. As she's now cautious after witneessing her master being attacked by one of these predators last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   

Back to top Go down

A new arrival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next