HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

After the Chaos...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 am

As the mysterious biker went through the streets on his bike, he soon came across some unfortunate set backs. His path had been stopped & blocked, making him unable to continue forth. The reason- at least four cowboys had gotten in his way. Most likely a group or a gang. They saw the presence of this single man & couldn't help but to learn about him. Perhaps....Even get some words from him. As with any trouble making gang, they all circled the bike & looked on, as one of them approached the man himself. "You aint from around here, are ya?" the man asked the biker, while the mysterious man didn't give an answer for a moment. Instead, he simply stared on from inside his helmet. ".....No." the man simply replied, with a rather low tone in his voice.
"Where are ya from? What brings a guy like you to our little town?"
".....That's no concern of yours."
"Is that so? Well I just happen to be the son of Mayor here. So it IS my concer-!"
"You could be the son of the president of this stinkin' country.....& I STILL wouldn't tell you, son. Your entitlement means nothing to me. "
"Im not startin' to like your attitude, mister. NOR your appearance." >=/
".....No?"
"No. Not one bit." >=/
"I aint a man who looks for trouble kid.....So Im only gonna ask once for you to move aside for me to get goin' & to answer one question for me." the biker said to him.
"What makes you think Im gonna tell YOU-!" The man was going to say & even began to approach with some aggression! However, he was stopped! Dead in his tracks! By the sudden appearance of the biker's three terrifying looking dinosaurs! All three of them, a Utahraptor, a Carnotaurus & a massive Saurophaganax, all towered before the men with snarling teeth & icy cold glares! The Saurophaganax, especially, gave the men a stare they would never forget! "Are you ready to follow my terms? Please answer quickly. I cant hold these three back forever. Especially Mephisto here....He's the hungriest of all." the bik er said as a warning!
O~O The men, who were suddenly caught in a grasp of fear, nearly began to tremble & back off from the mysterious man! "Y-Y-Y-Yeah s-s-sir whatever you wanna k-k-know." they said.
"Im gonna need some gas for my bike. So I wanna know the nearest station.....& one more thing......Where can I find the Cartwrights?" the man soon asked the group with a serious tone in his voice! Which surprised the group completely as they looked on with widened eyes!
"T-The Cartwrights?" O.O
"Yes. I heard they lived around these parts. Where can I find them?" the biker asked. As his three dinosaurs soon began to growl even more ferociously! "Clock's a- tickin', fellas."
O~O "O-O-O-Okay, okay! T-T-There just over that forest & those hills! Y-You find 'em there!" the group replied.
After finally getting what he wanted to know, the man gave a small nod before snapping his fingers, causing his dinosaurs to back down. "Thanks for your cooperation...." the biker soon said, & before long, his engines began to roar from inside the bike & shortly, he road off! His three dinosaurs following close behind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 am

Still unaware of the mysterious rider's approach, the Cartwrights continue to eat their lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 pm

The mysterious biker soon began to make his trek towards the territory of the Ponderosa. Hoping that he would find these Cartwrights soon enough. He had just recently heard that trouble was going on here. Trouble in the form of non other then HYDRA! He had come here to learn what had happened &, if possible, know where he could follow them if they had already left. Any information was vital for him & he wouldn't rest until he got some information. As if he was a man of justice! But the man himself was facing a small problem- his bike. It was beginning to run short on fuel. Riding any further & he may very well run out. But he didn't know where the nearest fueling station was. He could only assume that it would be somewhere along the road he was taking. Without any further delay, he road on up the hill path that lead into the woods & the property of the Cartwrights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 pm

As the Cartwights were eating their lunch, Ben hears what sounds like a running ebngine & it was getting louder. O.O He puts his plate down & goes to the window to see what is is. Adam, Hoss, & Little Joe look on as well. o.O
"Mr. Cartwright? What is it?" O.O asks an officer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

The forest began to echo with the sound of a running engine. To the ears of both the Cartwrights & the officers, it sounded like a motorcycle. Something very rarely heard around here. In the forest, the mysterious biker continued his trek in the path, with his three dinosaurs following close behind in the thick covering of the woods so they wouldn't be spotted by other eyes. But before long, as the man reached the top of another hill.....He looked down to see the log cabin of the Cartwrights itself! At last, he thought. He had finally found them. Or at least he hoped he did. With that, he fired his engines up with the very little fuel he had left inside & road straight towards their home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

=/ Seeing the bike over the hill, Ben grabs a pistol & puts it in a holder & puts the holder on his belt before going outside, incase it was another intruder like HYDRA. But he won't use the gun unless nessecary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

O.O "Sir, what-?" one of the officers soon said to Ben as he headed out.
But soon enough, as the dust began to rise from the road from the bike the man was riding, the mysterious biker soon began riding closer to the cabin of the Cartwrights. From his view point, the man could see that someone had already walked outside to either greet him.....Or "greet" him.
"Its them....Theres no mistake." the man soon said to himself. As he began to come closer to his destination, his bike soon began to slow down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hmm, wonder who this is, pa?" =/ Hoss asks as he watches the rider coming closer & slowing to a stop.
Ben says nothing as he wonders who this mysterious man is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Before long, the black bike soon came into full view. Patterned with several flame designs all over it's covering & even the biker's helmet, which was painted in pure black. Before long, the mysterious biker, with his black, spiked leather jacket & a long trench coat flowing in the wind behind him, had finally arrived in the home of the Cartwrights. The bikes slowed down & soon came to a slow halt. While the engines were still on & firing up upon his arrival. The man did nothing at first. He simply turned his head to soon see the Cartwrights standing right before him & their door, specifically, Ben.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 am

Ben looked on at the mysterious man in the helmet, "May I help you, sir?" he asks in a gentleman voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 am

For the moment, the mysterious man said nothing. But only looked on from under his black helmet. Then, he placed a single, black booted foot on the ground & continued to look on with an endless gaze at Ben & the others. He recognized his voice as a gentleman, thus settling him a little & thinking this could go down more smoothly. "........The Cartwrights. Am I mistaken?.....You are Ben Cartwright, correct?" he said with a gritty, low tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Ben looked at his boys for a second, then at the other men, then turns back at the man, "Yes. Yes I am." he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm

The man had finally received his answer. He was right, these are the Cartwrights. These are the men he was looking for. But why exactly he was....Is a mystery. The biker soon dismounted his motercycle & thus stood tall on his two feet with black leathered boots. The whole time however, the question as to who he was, was going through everyones minds. Both the officers & the Cartwrights. "I heard there had been some trouble around here.....Some unwelcomed visitors.......Do you know anything of this?" he then asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

"Hmm, yes unfortunatlly. Some groups of terrorist came here & robbed us of dinosaurs. Says they go by the name of HYDRA with their leader named, Baron Zemo, or something like that." Adam says with Ben nodding in agreement as they, indeed, wondered who this man was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:32 pm

For the moment, the black coated biker stayed quiet. Standing still like a statue as Ben said this. His fists clenched slightly at the news of HYDRA being here. Along with one of their supreme leaders, Baron Zemo. But he was too late to face them. Just as he feared. "Hmmmm........Zemo........Blast it." he said to himself. But then, one of the officers walked before Ben with an uneasy gaze. The man wasn't a huge fan of the biker's presence. It was an unsettling one 7 didn't make him all that comfy to be around. "Who are you? We aint comfortable with strangers." the man said.
"Oh?" the biker simply said back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 am

"What is your name, sir?" Joe asks politelly as he too wondered the name of the mysterious biker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:56 am

"Hmph....So. You wish to know my name." the biker soon said back to Joe & the other Cartwrights, as well as the officers who stood with them.
"Yes that's what we asked for." one officer soon said back to the man. But the biker had once more remained quiet. He merely looked on with crossed arms as the wind began to make his long trench coat flow behind him. The man remained quiet once again. He was quite surprised he was asked this question from them. It had been too long since anyone had asked him who he was. Perhaps his reputation did not reach as far & wide as he had thought. Normally the very sight of this man would be more then enough to let everyone know just who he was. A man who would strike fear into the hearts of evil doers, criminals & thugs alike. But despite this, he would keep his word & thus would tell them.
"Very well then....You shall know my name. & you shall remember it for the rest of your days." the man said & soon enough, his hands began to raise & reach for his black, fire painted helmet. From that moment, the helmet was slowly starting to come off. As a long pony tail suddenly fell from inside, attached to the rest of the man's head & hair, which was an orange/blonde in color. Soon the man's face was revealed, appearing as gritty as his voice, with a slightly beard & dark sunglasses covering his eyes. He then stared down the men with his helmet in his hands & upon his side. "I am Johnny Blaze......I Am the Ghost Rider."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:55 pm

"Johnny Blaze, huh? I don't beleive we've ever heard of ya before , partner." the sherriff says to the man, who was now called Johnny Blaze, or the "Ghost Rider."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:55 pm

"Hmph....So I've noticed." the man said, now known as Johnny Blaze. He could easily tell they had never heard of him before. Just by looking at them. Though he couldn't blame them. This was a small little town where much news from the outside doesn't spread around very well. Blaze knows that there are few places who have yet to know his legacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

"So, what are you doing around these parts?" Ben asks Blaze, wondering why he had come here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

"I had heard that trouble was a foot. I came here to deal with the threat myself. When I heard it was HYDRA, I came as quickly as I could. That's what I do......I take care of trouble." Blaze started to explain. "But if what you say is true....That they have already escaped......Then I am too late." he then said, with his fist suddenly clenching hard in his own failure to get here sooner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

"Yes, I'm afraid so. They seemed to not care what the dinosaurs of the Ponderosa mean to us as it gives the town & the territory a glimpse of the prehistoric past." Ben says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 pm

"I see." Blaze simply said Ben with his hand still clenched in a tight fist. But he turned to his bike once more, thinking that he could very well just leave soon but he faced a problem. His bike was, unfortunately, low on fuel & was very unsure if he could make it to the nearest station to fuel up. "I would go & see what else I could do...But unfortunately, Im very low on fuel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm

"I don't have any fuel here, unfortunatlly, Mr Blaze." Ben says as he had no use for any fuel as he always used horses as use of transportation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"Hmmmph. Well....It seems Im in a slight situation then." Blaze soon began to say before he began to think to himself for a bit. He & his dinosaurs, which were all hidden at the moment, have been on the road for quite a number of days. Perhaps, he thought, it would be best to rest for a while. "I know I am a stranger to you, Cartwrights, & I normally don't ask for favors.....But perhaps a place to stay for the moment would not be such a bad thought. & my "friends".....Well, they need some rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   

Back to top Go down

After the Chaos...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next