HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Uninvited Guest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Matsumoto giggled & stopped giving Hitsugaya a noogie & looked on with a satisfied smile. =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Poor Hitsugaya looked on with the opposite expression as her sister. He crossed his arms & turned to her while she giggled. "What are you smiling about?" B/ he asked her, while Magnus merely chuckled on & on at the sight of the two. But just then, another one of his loyal assistants approached Magnus once more to give him an important message.
"Sir, we just received word!" the man said.
"Word? Go on?" Magnus replied.
"The visitor- she is coming."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed May 29, 2013 2:17 pm

O.O Hearing this, Matsumoto's mood changed from being silly to serious as she stayed where she was. >=/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed May 29, 2013 5:51 pm

O.O Magnus, hearing this as well, knew just what he had to do. His expression turned to a more serious one as well, knowing that this matter was rather serious in itself. "Very well. Take me to the gates at once." Magnus then declared & thus followed the assistant towards the entrance of the palace.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Before long, outside the gates of "Waterfall City", the carriage with Cecilia Van Richardson had finally arrived at the opening of cliffs Matsumoto & others had passed before. Thus revealing the grand view of "Waterfall City" itself. Though she would admit, it was a magnificent view, the only thing she ever thought of......Was herself living in such a place! Even now, she knew that her plans were working so far. But she had to continue playing the "nice & innocent" woman before she could finally commence with her plans. >B3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Matsumoto looked at her brother & nodded as she followed Magnus, as she promised she'd help him through this, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm

With a nod of his own, Hitsugaya soon followed his sister, as he to would help out if they were needed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once they had finally crossed the canyon path, the carriages soon began to arrive at the very bridge of "Waterfall City." From there they began to cross & make their way towards the Palace itself. With Cecilia sitting in one of the carriages, she merely waited until their arrival. Once she finally reached the palace....She knew her mission would be complete from there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Matsumoto continued to follow Magnus with her brother as she was ready for anything that might happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Hitsugaya stood close to his sister. As Magnus soon stood outside the Palace doors themselves to witness the arrival of this "visitor."
But eventually, the carriages could be seen from the vast distance away from the Palace. Both the Torosaur Carriage & the security guards could be seen traveling towards the palace & had finally entered "Waterfall City." Thus, they continued their trek to reach the palace. As Cecilia soon looked out to see the grand Palace of the island itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 am

Matsumoto looks on with her brother as she watches for the "visitor" as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:51 am

With the arrival of the carriages at last, the security guards soon began to make their dinosaur's & their carriages seize & halt to make them come to a stop. Both the Torosaur & the Iguanodon's stood in place & remained their as the assistants soon began to ready Cecilia's arrival. Both men stood by the carriage doors while one of them opened it for their "guest." & there, finally coming out & revealing herself....Was Cecilai Van Richardson in the flesh!
Standing near the entrance of his palace was Magnus himself. With Matsumoto & Hitsugaya standing behind him. The sight of Cecilia finally being revealed made him feel slightly revealed that the guest had agreed to come & show herself. But now, the business of identifying her & knowing why she was here was at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Matsumoto had finally saw Cecilia being revealed. & at first sight, she doesn't like her already. >=/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Unaware of Matsumoto, or her brother Hitsugaya, Cecilia had finally stepped out of the carriage to reveal herself at last. Soon, looking up at the line of stairs, she saw the master of the palace himself, Magnus! Finally, she had at last met him face to face. She grinned to herself, but only to make her seem delighted to see him as she approached. Magnus, seeing her himself, had soon approached her as well. "Madame." he merely said at first.
"Mr. Mendes I presume?" Cecilia had then stated, before tilting her head. "It is an honor to finally meet you & to be in your presence."
"Your kindness is appreciated, madame. But I have been informed that you are an expected guest here in my house hold....Are you that guest?" Magnus asked.
"Why yes. My name is Cecilia Van Richardson. I was part of a crew that was suppose to have come here alongside you & the others. But there was an error. So fortunately, I managed to come."
"Hmm....I see." Magnus said back. Fortunately for her, he had not heard of Van Richardson, or her villainous reputation as the leader of the Hellfire Club. SO far, all was going according to her plan. "But tell me, why was I not informed that I was expecting another guest here?" Magnus then questioned her.
"It must have not been sent.....Do you take me suspicious, sir?" she then asked.
"I do not take anyone suspicious, Madame. I know it is never wise to judge by only appearances. I speak only for safety precautions & for the safety of my island."
"& I can assure you, sir, that I hold no quarrel. I am unarmed. I come here only to witness your wonderful sanctuary & to hopefully ask for residence as well.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Matsumoto looks on as she had her arms crossed. But she was the only one who finds this quite suspicious. >=/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Magnus kept quiet for a few moments. He thought to himself of what Cecilia had said to him. Though he was just a little suspicious of this, he admitted what she mentioned made some sense. She was unarmed. & she did indeed seem to be no threat whatsoever. But, he wasn't about to simply accept her in his home! He had to know for certain she meant no harm to him. He had turned to the two security officers near him. "Did she come armed?" he asked.
"No sir. We already searched her. She's completely unarmed."
Hearing this made Magnus feel just a little better. But he soon turned to her once more. "....What was your name again, madame?" he asked her. Just to make sure.
"My name is Cecilia Van Richardson, sir." she replied & thus even bowed a little. "& I am most honored to be here before you & in your wonderful island."
Magnus stayed quiet for a little bit once more. But soon, he had no choice but to follow along...& accept. "Despite the fact that your methods of reaching this island are rather unclear.....I suppose I can offer you sanctuary for now.....Come." he finally said.
Hitsugaya meanwhile stood by his sister, Matsumoto & watched on with her. He looked up to see her face & immediately knew what she was thinking about. "Whats up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:44 pm

"This is being a little suspicious to me, Hitsy." >=/ Matsumoto quietlly says to her bother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:47 pm

"Hmmm.....Yeah, I see what you mean." >=/ Hitsugaya soon said back to his sister. As he now understood just what Matsumoto meant & now felt the same way as she did. "Should we tell Magnus?" he then asked.
Magnus meanwhile, unaware of the conversation they were having, had soon accepted Van Richardson into his household. With a smile of her "delight" Cecilia soon approached Magnus, walking up the stares that led to the very doors of the palace, with her long cape flowing gracefully behind her. She even accepted Magnus's hand as they soon began to walk inside.....Now knowing that her plans for this place can now fully set in motion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 pm

"Yeah, I think we should." >=/ Matsumoto says to her brother as he asked her this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:32 pm

With a nod, Hitsugaya soon just began to wait until he & his sister could get a moment with Magnus. As Magnus himself soon began to lead Cecilia back inside the palace. Van Richardson, upon entering, began to look around the large room to see the inside for herself! Even she was simply amazed!
"I never thought that I would be standing in the house of the great Magnus. I never imagine this place to look so magnificent." she said.
"Hmhmhm, your compliments are most appreciated Ms Van Richardson." Magnus replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Matsumoto looked on as she then began to walk up next to Magnus as he talked with Cecilia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 pm

After Magnus spoke with Cecilia, she soon began to have a look around. Therefore, allowing both Matsumoto & Hitsugaya to have a word with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Soon, Matsumoto approached Magus, "Eric, can....we talk for a second?" she asked in a low tone where Cecilia couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am

Magnus hearing this, looked on for a moment with concern as well. He wondered why Matsumoto was acting concerned. He turned to watch Cecilia wander about for a moment before turning back to her & Hitsugaya. "Yes, what is it?" he asked.
"Not to be judging anything sir but....We're a little concerned. & suspicious." Histugaya said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:29 pm

"Yeah, I agree with Hitsy. That woman looks a little suspicious to me." Matsumoto says, looking to where Cecilia is before looking back at Magnus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Hearing both Hitsugaya's & Matsumoto's reactions to Cecilia's presence, Magnus soon looked over at the woman himself. Indeed, she seemed innocent for the most part....But even he could see that something was a little suspicious about her. To receive a guest all of the sudden & so surprisingly. One had to take into question of how suspicious that would feel. Soon, he came in agreement to the two & turned to them. Speaking in a low tone so Cecilia wouldn't hear them.
"...Now that I look at it, I seem to know what you mean." B/ he said to them both & with a slightly more serious & cautious look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:32 pm

"What do you suggest we do?" >=/ Matsumoto says to Magnus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next