HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Uninvited Guest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 5:18 pm

"Not in your life!" >X3 the teen said back before he tried to struggle to get free again. But just then, as they approached the bathroom, both the teen & Matsumoto saw someone else standing by the door. He had just appeared & the sight of the teen treating Matsumoto with a little disrespect was something he couldn't take. "Hey." he said. As they were to look on, it appeared that the "boy" was no older then his mid teens. He was a fairly small sized individual. But, the fact was that he was actually in his 20's. He was wearing a very similar style of clothing as Matsumoto was. A large, black Japanese robe with a white covering over himself. Strapped behind him was a large Japanese katana. But this was no mere crew member of the ship. This single person was, in fact, a member of the Dinosaur Society just like Matsumoto. For this.....Was her little Brother- Hitsugaya T. Rangiku.
"I suggest you pay some more respect to her....& start doing as my Sister tells you." he merely said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 5:34 pm

O.O "Hitsugaya? Where did you come from?" Matsumoto says as she kept a grip on the teen's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 5:47 pm

"I've been here for a while. Remember?.....You made me stay with these.....Peons, while we stayed here." B/ Hitsugaya said to his big sister & with an unamused look on his face as he would much rather not have to share rooms with boys like them.
O.O "Weeeeeeell if it aint mister grumpy paints." >=3 The teen then said back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 7:35 pm

"You zip it." >=3 Matsumoto says to the teen, turning back to her brother, "You didn't exactlly have to stay with them. You could've walked around for a bit." <=3 she then says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Hitsugaya kept his arms crossed a little as he thought about what his big sister said. He could have walked a little. But he didn't. "Hmm...Well yes....But beside the point, I have to share a ROOM with them." B/ he said back, proving that sometimes, he could definitely show an icy cold nature.
"Hmhm, yeah. They didn't have any short beds for 'em." >X3 the teen said.
"Hmmmmph, this again, huh?" B/ Hitsugaya said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 9:20 pm

"You want me to superglue your mouth shut?" >=3 Matsumoto says to the teen, looking at him, turning back to Hitsugaya, "Well, would you like it if I arranged a room just for you?" she asked him. <=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 pm

"Hmm, thanks. But no thanks. I'll see to it myself." Hitsugaya said back to Matsumoto before turning back to the teen. "So, whats it gonna be? You going to give my sister some respect or do we have to do this the hard way?" he said to the teen.
"Ha! Look at that. Shorty's standin' up for himself. Wonder if they got a room for your size." >X3
B/ With an unamused face, Htsugaya merely looked on for a second. But then, to pull a prank of his own, he smirked with a little grin. "Hm, ya know, I change my mind." he & thus, he suddenly pulled out his katana! As the sharp sword pointed right at the teen! "Why don't I just sever you instead?" B)
O_O "W-Whoa pal-! T-Take it easy-!" <83
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

O.O Matsumoto said nothing as she saw her brother pulling this prank at the teen she was grasping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm

The teen began to back away slowly from Hitsugaya, while he still kept his katana pointing right at him. "H-Hey I-I was just kidding around man-!" <83
"Well fun time is over. Respect my sister, or answer to ME. Got it?" B/ Hitsugaya said back.
"Y-Y-Yeah of course-!" <83 the teen replied.
"& NO more shorty-jokes! Am I clear?" >B/
"C-Clear as a crystal!" <83
"Good......Now SCRAM!" Hitsugaya then cried, slashing his katana just faintly to rip a whole in the teen's pants! This immediately set the teen running off towards a different bathroom. "Hmph. Wimp." Hitsugaya merely said before putting his katana back in his sheath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun May 12, 2013 10:31 pm

O.O Matsumoto watched as the teen ran to a different bathroom before turning back to Hitsugaya, "You didn't have to scare the poor boy, you know." <X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm

"I didn't see any other way into getting him to give us some respect." Hitsugaya said back to his sister in his usual mood & attitude. "Besides, I found it necessary to teach him a lesson."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Matsumoto giggles & shakes her head, "Go on & get yourself ready for dinner, I'll meet up with you later." she says with a smile. <=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Mon May 13, 2013 3:51 pm

With his usual grunt as a response, Hitsugaya soon began to make his way back to the restroom before turning around back to his sister. "Hey, if theres anyone you want me to cut up-" B) he said to her & just barely took his katana out of it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

"Oh, now you put that thing up. Don't let Magnus see you trying to kill anyone." <X3 Matsumoto says to Hitsugaya before heading off towards the dining room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 4:12 am

Chuckling, Hitsugaya began to get himself ready for the dinner with her sister, the crew & Magnus.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trouble Brewing

Meanwhile, a few miles away from the grand palace & "Waterfall City" itself, the transport was still on it's way to bring in the new arrivals & the "special guest" as the Torosaurus carriage went down the same transport trail the Brachiosaur carriage had gone through before. There, sitting in one of the seats, was the sinister woman- Cecilia Van Richardson herself. The whole time she kept such an evil grin on her face. She knew that if she was able to get to the palace successfully, then her plans could go into full motion. But for the moment, she had to play the innocent, beautiful damsel. But even she was unaware of the dangers that could present a problem upon this lost, secret island!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Matsumoto soon entered the dining room & headed for her seat at the table, waiting. =3
------------------------------
Soon enough, the Torosaur ride had entered a open patch of deserty-like lands where the trail had continued at. Soon enough, they were blinded by what seems to be a sandstorm, at least they thought is was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 3:37 pm

(we'll do the dinner scene once we have this part under wraps. Wink )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The land had been split by what seemed to be a large desert. Believe it or not, this was indeed part of the other trail that led to the Palace. A shortcut. But they would have to cross the large desert first to get to the other side first. & Cecilia was not so pleased at such a sight. "Oh great. Sandstorm. Im going to get sand all in my skin & hair." she said with an unpleased voice before turning to the rider. "Are you sure we must go this way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 4:03 pm

(Okie dokie ^_^)
---------------------------------------------------

"Yes, it's a quick shortcut to the Palace & City, ma'am." a rider said as the supposed sandstorm bloes ight past them. But something was inside this sandstorm, & they was fixing to find out. Soon, whale-like calls are heard & a rider turns & sees several large animals approaching & walking past them. It was soon found out that this was the true reason of the sandstorm, a herd of 30 ft long Iguanodons! & this was their migration route. They pass by the riders as they get kinds stuck in the middle of the wall of flesh, kinda like in a scene from the movie Dinosaur!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Cecilia was surprised to suddenly see such a herd passing by them. But she knew for sure that this island was now packed with all kinds of different dinosaurs! Which made her plans all the more better. But when the Torosaur carriage became stuck in the middle of such a herd, she was very unamused & impatient. "Hmmmmph, cant you go them? This sand storm will be the end of me." >=/ she said with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 4:36 pm

"W-we're trying, but there's too many of them." the rider says as indeed there was too many adult Iguanodons in the way. & if it was clear enough to go through, another one would pass by. One adult even accidentlly bumped into the Torosasaur as it walked by, but it didn't knock them down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Tue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Cecilia was beginning to loose her patience! She was getting annoyed with every turn then made & every possibly path was blocked by the Iguanodon herd. "Grrrr, I have no time for this. I didn't come all this way just to be drifted by this sand or blocked by these animals! Have this thing push through!" she then demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

"W-we're trying, ma'am." the rider replied as indeed the Torosaur was trying tp push its way through the herd of Iguanodons. Soon enough, it manages to get through!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Wed May 15, 2013 4:15 pm

The Torosaur pushed through the large ranks of the Iguanodon herd. It was a big risk, as either any herd animal or the Torosaur could have been injured greatly. But despite that, not even Cecilia cared for such consequence. When they finally made through, she sighed, letting her frustrations leave her. "Finally. Out of that miserable dust heap." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Thu May 16, 2013 2:11 pm

The rider nods in agreement as Cecelia says this. But even when they got out of one trouble, another trouble was already about to happen as it waits in the cover of forest nearby, with snarling teeth & ready to pounce at the herd!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm

"Oh & just look at my poor hair-! Its all covered in dirt!" >=/ Cecilia soon began to say & complain as she attempted to brush the sand out of her head & hair. "Just for that, I hope we can make this carriage travel double time. I wish to be at the Palace soon." she then demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next