HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The trip to New York City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Little Valeria listened on as Wanda told her favorite story to her. She smiled greatly & with her teddy bear & her kitten sitting beside her. "Ms Mendes? Was Cinderella always pretty?" <=3 she then asked.
--------------------------------------------
Kristoff giggled & thus returned to eating their dinner. But then, he soon began to at the same string as she was once again. Only this time, he continued, getting closer to her for another kiss. <B3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu May 02, 2013 4:39 pm

"Well, at first she wasn't. She always wore wrinkled & old clothes as she was doing alot of chores for her 2 step sisters & her mean step mother." <;3 Wanda says to Valeria.
---------------------------------
O3O Seeing this, Angela giggles as she does the same & once again kisses him. <X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

"Awww poor Cinderella." <83 Valeria soon replied back. Then, she got herself comfortable once more & began to listen to Wanda again. <=3
------------------------------------------
After eating the same string as Angela was once again, Kristoff finally kissed his love once more with a smile, kissing her with all his love before eating again. <X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Fri May 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Wanda giggled before she continued to read the story to Valeria. <=3
-----------------------------------
Angela giggled as she ate on at her speghetti after kissing Kristoff. She then sees something on his lips, O3O "Hmhmhm, you got chapstick on." <X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 am

As Valeria continued to listen to Wanda & her story, she soon began to feel a little sleepy, as does any child. She slightly yawned a little, making herself more comfy in her blanket & her pillow while listening to her story more. <=3
--------------------------------------
O3O "Huh?" Kristoff said before he used his finger to wipe a bit of the chapstick & lipstick off of his lips. "Ohhhh so that's what tastes like strawberries." <X3 he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Wanda smiled as she saw Valeria's sleepy eyes as she continued with the story. <=3
------------------------------------
Angela giggled as she ate on ate her speghetti.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun May 05, 2013 1:45 am

Soon enough, just a few moments before Wanda could reach the end of the story, little Valeria had finally begun to close her eyes & slowly drift to her sleep. In a matter of moments....She finally went to sleep. -3-
---------------------------------------------
Giggling himself, Kristoff began to eat his dinner as well with his love. "Hmhm, now my spaghetti tastes like strawberries. <X3 he said, still licking the chapstick off his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun May 05, 2013 1:27 pm

"-& they lived happily ever after....the end." Wanda said as she closed the book & put it up, seeing little Valeria finally asleep. Seeing her cuteness while sleeping, she leaned down, & like any mother would, she kissed her forhead, "Goodnight, little Valeria." <=3 she says & got up to get out of the room, leaving the night light on. Then she went to get her cell phone to see who all called her today, unware it was her father!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Angela giggled, "I'm sorry, honey." <X3 she says wipping his lips off with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun May 05, 2013 5:29 pm

With a big smile on her face after she was kissed, Valeria continued to sleep on through the rest of the night in peace along with her kitten, Mittens. -3-
Soon enough though, when Wanda would go to see the messages on her phone, she would indeed find out that one of the messages.....Was from Magnus, their father!
------------------------------------------------------------
Smiling & giggling, Kristoff leaned forward towards Angela while she wiped his lips with a napkin. "Its okay.....I like strawberries." <=3 he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Wanda saw the message on her phone & just smiled, <=D "Father called." she quietlly says & walked outside so she couldn't wake up Valeria & opened the message up to listen to it. <=)
--------------------------------------
Angela giggled as she ate the last of her speghetti, "I'm full already." <X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

When Wanda soon began to listen to the message left by her & Angela's father, the message itself soon said the following-
"Wanda?.....Hmhm it's just me my little Angel.....Your father.......I just wanted to talk to you......I haven't heard from you in weeks & I miss that sweet voice of yours. I just wanted to check how things were going with you & my dear cupcake, Angela.......I miss you two, my dears......Your father misses you very much. & I wish you were here......If you get this message just give me a ring whenever you can & I'll talk to you then.......I love you."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Awwhaww, already? Not even one more bite?" <=3 Kristoff said as he was eating the rest of his as well. Then, he used his fork to pick his last meatball. "C'moooon. Open wide." <X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon May 06, 2013 2:30 am

After hearing the message on her phone sent by her father, Wanda smiles greatlly & thinks about returning the call for a moment. <=3
---------------------------------------------
"Nm Mm." <X3 Angela says shaking her head no as Kristoff did this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon May 06, 2013 5:12 am

While Wanda was thinking of calling again, little Valeria continued to sleep on in her bed in such peace & in all her cuteness. -3-
-------------------------------------------------
"Awww, no? Not even half of one?" <=3 Kristoff then asked his love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon May 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Wanda looked back to check on little Valeria before she made her decision. She smiled as she sees her asleep & soon began to head out so she could call her father back without waking up little Valeria! <=3
------------------------------------------------
Angela, alas, shook her head again, "No, I'm too full. Even for desert." <X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon May 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Little Valeria continued to sleep on when Wanda watched over her & headed out to possibly call her father. -3-
------------------------
O3O Hearing this, Kristoff's eyes widened with surprise but played around a little. ">Gasp< even for desert?" <83 he then said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Wanda soon reached outside on the promnade deck of the ship, & walked to the edge, leaning on the railing, looking out & turned on her phone. With a sigh, she then began to dial the number to Genosha. She placed the phone on her ear....& it begins to ring. <=3
-------------------------
Angela giggles, "Suprised? So am I. But yeah, me no want desert." she says to Kristoff. <X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

The phone continued to ring for a couple seconds, forcing Wanda to wait a little while. But soon enough, after seconds of waiting & waiting.....The phone finally answered! & with Magnus himself on the phone! As his image appeared on her phone screen with him sitting on the throne in Genosha. "Hello- O.O .........Wanda?" <=D he said.
----------------------------------------------------------
"But.....But......N-No desert?" <83 Kristoff soon said once more with whimpering, puppy pout eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Finally seeing her father on her cell phone, Wanda smiled greatlly & said, "Hmhm, hi daddy." she says. <=3
---------------------------------
O3O "No, not te puppy eyes." <X3 Angla says, upon seeing Kristoff's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm

"Wanda, my dear sweetheart. It's so good to see you. You got my call." <=D Magnus soon said over the screen with such a big smile upon his face. Possibly the biggest smile Wanda had ever seen from her father in a while.
-----------------------------------------------
"Evwy date needs desewt." <83 Kristoff then said back with his puppy pout face. But then he felt Angela sticking the fork with the meatball still on it in his mouth. O3O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Wanda smiled greatlly when she saw her father's smile, "Yeah I did. I was suprised you called." <=3 she says.
---------------------
Angela giggled as she placed a meatball in Kristoff's mouth, "Here's a meatball for you." <X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed May 08, 2013 8:27 pm

"I missed you & Angela so much. I wanted to see if you two were doing well.....>Sigh< Its so wonderful to see you, dear. How have you been?" <=) Magnus said over the phone's screen.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mph, Mph, Mmph, Mph." <83 Kristoff soon said back, mumbling & trying to speak even with his mouth full of meat ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 am

"Me & Angela have been doing ok, father. We're on the Titanic II. Heading for NY." <=3 Wanda says to her father.
-----------------------------------------------
"Don't talk with your mouth full, honey." <X3 Angela says as she giggled, hearing Kristoff trying to talk with his mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu May 09, 2013 4:33 am

"To New York? How wonderful. Im happy to hear you two are going well. Are you finally entering the tournaments there? How are your dinosaurs?" <=) Magnus then began to ask Wanda, thinking of so many questions he could ask his daughter after not seeing her for so long.
------------------------------------
"Mmmmmmph." <X3 Kristoff then merely said before he began to eat his food again. Then, he swallowed the food in his mouth & once more gave his love the puppy pout look. <83
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 pm

"No, I'm not entering as I've read they'e already full. I'm going to register for next months tournament." <;3 Wanda says to Magnus, "& White Tip is fine, dad. I also got a new dinosaur on John Hammonds Island. He's a carcharodontosaurus named the Hulk." <=3 she says again, "Angela also received her 1st 2 dinosaurs as well." <X3
---------------------------
Angela giggled as she saw the look on Kristoff's face, "What?" <X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu May 09, 2013 3:42 pm

"Ohhhh I see." <X) Magnus said back before hearing Wanda saying they had new dinosaurs. This immediately got his attention & immediately made him happy to hear this. "New dinosaurs? For you both? Splendid! That's wonderful dear." <=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not even a small smackrel?" <83 Kristoff soon said back, using his fingers to show her the small size of desert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   

Back to top Go down

The trip to New York City
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: