HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The trip to New York City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

O3O "Awwwhahawwww, you did?" <=33333 Angela says as she hears Kristoff saying this with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am

Kristoff, smiling & blushing, soon came to nod at Angela once more in approval. "Yesh." <X3 he then said back to her with his own giggle while he continued to dance with his love. "My cheeks were as red as your hair." <X3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Angela giggled as she hears Kristoff say this, "They were, huh?" she says. <X3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm

"Hmhm, yesh they were." <X3333 Kristoff soon said back to Angela before kissing her nose gently, dancing on slowly to the beat & rhythm of the music playing. "Cause your so gosh darn beautiful." <=33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:26 pm

"Awwwww, that's very sweet." <=33333 Angela says as she hears Kristoff say such a romantical thing to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 am

Hearing Angela say this to him, after his own compliment to her, made Kristoff smile even more & feel happier inside. Soon, while he danced on, he nuzzled her nose gently once more while dancing to the slow music. "The very sight of you- I thought my breath was taken away. I thought an angel had suddenly stood there when I left the ship." <=333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Angela said nothing else as she hears Kristoff say such a lovelly, romantic thing to her. <=33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 pm

"& You know, now that I had tome to think about it..." <=3333 Kristoff soon began to say to his love before he once more kissed Angela's lips & laid his head against her while dancing along slowly with her with the music. "....I think it was destiny that brought me to you." <X333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 pm

"Really now?" <X33333 Angela replied with a giggle. "You know what? I think it was destiny for me to find you, honey. My father actually told me 'where ever you go, my sweet Angela, I'm sure you'll find the one for you'. Iguess he was ight." <=33333 she then says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 am

<8333333 Hearing Angela say this soon brought an enormous smile upon his face. To think that her own father had said such words to her, he couldn't have agreed more. He knew now, indeed. It had to have been fate. He knew now they were destined to be together & he could never forget that. "Yes...Yes he was right." <=3333 he finally said before bringing her closer to him while dancing. "If destiny has brought us together...Then I want you to know that I'll always be with you....Always." <X333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 am

ANgela smiled greatlly when she heard Kristoff say this to her & danced along with him, kissing him on the lips, "& I'll be with you always & forever....honey." <=3333 she says as she dances along with her love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 am

To hear this from Angela, his love, soon brought the biggest smile Kristoff could ever show to her. He had such a happy & loving expression on his face that couldn't even begin to describe how much he loved her. He to returned his kiss to her when she kissed as well & danced on through the ball while the music played. <8333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Angela said nothing else as she danced on at the lovelly music that was being played in the ship. <=333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Kristoff, keeping the very same happy expression upon his face, continued to dance on slowly with his love through the hall & with other couples dancing around them. The music continued to play with the violins & a variety of other classical instruments. Soon though, Kristoff turned his eyes a little to see that a very little people were dancing outside on the ship's deck. He thought it would be a perfect moment for Angela & himself to have their peaceful moment alone with their love. "Would you like to carry this dance outside, my lady?" <;33333 he then said to her with a slight bow, pointing to where the doors led outside to the ship's decorated deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Angela nods as she soon, with her love, exit the room to the promanade deck of the ship to continue to dancing with the man she loves. <=33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:41 am

With that, Kristoff soon began to walk outside with Angela, his love. He held her hand softly in his own warm, gentle grasp while he walked beside her. Finally, the two had left the ball room to enter the beautifully decorated promenade deck of the ship. But it was not just the decorations that took his breath away. For the very night sky spoke for itself. Here, out at sea, the night sky was more beautiful then he could ever imagine. The stars shined rightly with the full moon to add a romantic sense in the air. His eyes were widened at such a beautiful sight & took in the fresh, sea air. To him, this was possibly even better then on John Hammond's island. <8333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 am

Angela smiled as she looked out at the calm, gentle night Atlantic waters. For this night was beautifull in her eyes, there was a full moon, & the stars were shining bright & there a gentle breeze of the wind. Her beautifull, red hair flowed behind her from the wind. <=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 am

As Kristoff would eventually turn to see Angela, he would indeed begin to notice that his loved seemed even more beautiful in the moon light at night. Where her dress began to sparkle a little, as did her eyes. & her hair began to flow gently & beautifully in the air. It was such a loving sight, he couldn't keep his eyes off. Happier then ever that he has finally found such a beautiful woman to call her his love. <83
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Angela smiled as she leaned over on the railing that looked out the window & in the night sky. Loking over at Kristoff as her hair & dress flowed in the calm wind. <=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Kristoff looked on as Angela turned to him. He continued to gaze into her eyes & her long, red, flowing hair. He was utterly speechless at the moment & didn't know what to say of such a beautiful sight. "....W-Wow.....I never realized how pretty you really were under the moon until now." <83 he finally said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:38 am

O3O Hearing such a romantical thing, Angela smiled greatlly at Kristoff. "That's a very sweet thing you said, honey." she says, looking at him, still. <83
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:07 am

"Hehehe, awww shucks. I-It was nothing. I only speaking the truth." <X3 Kristoff said back with a slight, boyish giggle of his own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 am

Angela leaned forward & gave Kristoff a kiss to his lips after she ehars him say this. She then looks back out at the calm sea. <=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:08 am

O3O The moment Angela gave him a kiss to his lips, Kristoff's smile soon grew even bigger & love was truly in the air around him. He sighed with much love & happiness before he looked out at the sea with her. "It really is pretty on this ship after all, huh?" <=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:04 am

Angela looks on & nods her head, "Yes....it is." <=3 she says, leaning forward on the rail to look out more, as the scene reminds her of the movie Titanic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   

Back to top Go down

The trip to New York City
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: